| Thursday, May 31, 2007, 6:56 AM |
I am going out TOMORROW HEHEHEHEhhhh. Gonna watch Shrek (: Safiqa! How could you watch Pirates without me...... Went to Orchard with Didi yesterday. Wah I dunno lah, we just seemed so tired? Ate at Pizza Hut first, then we walked, then we went to Ya Kun again. I have lost my kaya toast virginity!!! I've heard people rave about Ya Kun's kaya toast countless of times.. Hm. It's definitely the best Kaya Toast I've ever eaten. But then again, I haven't exactly eaten many kaya toasts before... Today, went out with the family. My father bought my bleddy brother a bleddy guitar. Jealous? ME? He got it just because he passed every subject in his examinations. Cheh, I also want. I don't know how to play it though ha ha.. But I'm going to learn after 'O' Levelzzzzzzzz! -- Brother: Where's my green tea? Me: YOUR green tea?! YOURRRR green tea?!! Brother: Er, yah. Me: YOUUUUUURRR GREEN TEA?? Hahahaha YOUR green tea ah? Brother: What your problem??! Me: HAhahaA.. YOURR green tea.. hahahaha... Brother: Go away lah! In case you are wondering, no, I had no idea what I was saying. I just wanted to annoy my brother. Next week study camp! Hooray. |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|